|Project Gestation Period:||5 Years (2019-24)|
|Project Cost:||Rs. 4965.50 Million|
|Federal Share:||Rs. 680.09 Million|
|Punjab Share:||Rs. 1474.86 Million|
|Sindh Province:||Rs. 860.55 Million|
|Balochistan Province:||Rs. 1135.00 Million|
|PublicSub-Total:||Rs. Rs. 4150.50 Million|
|Private sector share:||Rs. 815.00 Million|
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Optimal Utilization of natural water resources.
- Up scaling cage culture technology across Pakistan.
- Livelihood and job creation for rural people.
- Increase per capita fish consumption
- Export earnings from cage aquaculture.
Scope of the Project:
- Establishment of three Model cage farms (15 acres each).
- Establishment of Fish Health Labs in Sindh and Punjab
- to 8500 Cage farms for private sector in Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
- Subsidy/support to establishment of one shrimp/fish feed mills in private sector
- Training & Capacity Building of 1250 persons.
Expected Project Outcome after Completion:
|Annual additional fish production:||25500 Tons|
|Annual additional revenue generation:||5.610 Billion PKR|
|Employment Generation (Direct & Indirect):||5000 persons|